Cloth Diapering, Lifestyle
"What is it like to cloth diaper with multiple children in diapers? Quadruplets anyone?“
There is great deal of fascination about the concept of more than one baby being born at the same time. Statistically 90% of all multiple births are made up of twins and the remaining 10% being shared between triplets, quadruplets and more.