Charlie Banana® Return and Warranty Detailed Policy
Please send us an email explaining any problems you are experiencing at email@example.com.
We’re here to assist you the best we can and it is a pleasure for us to find a solution.
We pride ourselves in making luxurious eco friendly products; your satisfaction is our number one priority.
The Winc Design team is confident in the manufacturing and quality of our products. Please follow our Care Instructions to ensure diapers are properly cared for on a daily basis.
Charlie Banana®’s one year warranty covers snaps, sewing or manufacturing defects, lamination or metal sizing technology. The warranty is only extended to the original purchaser of the products and a proof of purchase is required.
The elastic has a warranty of 180 days.
If the diapers have been washed or dried at higher temperature than 40 degrees Celsius /104 Fahrenheit the warranty will be instantly voided.
If you experience diaper issues within one year of purchase, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and fill out a Product Request Form. You must have a proof of purchase that clearly states the date in order to receive a diaper replacement. Receipt must be from an authorized dealer.
Once you submit your information, we will review your diaper and/or provide instructions for resolving any potential issues. Please allow four weeks for any replacement.
Warranty does not cover the following:
- When the Care Instructions are not followed
- Staining or washing issues – see below
- A detergent containing any of the following: enzymes, brighteners, bleaches, whiteners, dyes or natural colors, perfumes, essential oils or additive soaps.
- Charlie Banana USA LLC recommends Charlie Banana Soap.
- Diaper rash cream which can ruined a diaper – these creams clog the inserts pores and will prevent absorption. Do not use Diaper Rash Creams without a liner or a disposable insert.
- We do not replace any diapers not purchased through one of Charlie Banana®’s retailers, particularly if traded, bought through a third party, or bought as a used diaper.
- We do not replace diapers that were won through a Facebook, magazine, or blog giveaways.
We are is not held responsible for any staining of the diapers. The fleece and inserts may experience some staining due to different diets of babies/children and residues. We do suggest stripping your diapers and drying them in the sun for natural bleaching. Non-Chlorine bleach can be used but not regular bleach, lemon juice.
Diapers should washed in cold or warm water to a maximum of 40C/104F. If diapers are washed in water hotter than the maximum temperature, the warranty is voided. Do not use bleach or fabric softeners – this will damage the lamination of the diaper and clog the pores, preventing absorption. Charlie Banana USA LLC is not held responsible, nor will we replace diapers that have been washed with bleach and/or fabric softener or that have been boiled.
If you want to call us please dial (855) 66- CLOTH or email email@example.com and we will gladly assist you.
We hope that you will enjoy your Charlie Banana® products for many years!